Tuesday 9 January 2018

Random Letter Birthday Card

This is the card I made for Marc’s partner Iain’s birthday, a design I have used several times now.
IMG_5789
The card blank, which measures  6ins x 6ins was from a pack ready made Kraft cards and envelopes that I have had for ages
IMG_5791
The alphabet letters are either from sticker or craft packs or from word games that I have found in charity shops that I have bought solely for the letters. A mix of different sizes of gold and silver stars add extra sparkle and dimension.
IMG_5792
I always struggled with men’s cards as not every man is into football, fishing, boats or cars, so this type of is a perfect solution to the problem.

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

No matter how many times you use this design, it looks fresh and fun every time! I'm sure Iain will love it!

marc said...

Rick loved it and still has it big love marc